Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I am Homophobic

Yes, I am Back From Bangkok! AND YES! I am still alive! SurWiving the crazy taxi saga. Wahaha..... Seems like after that nite, my cabbie experiences got better, but still, it doesnt change the fact that I m Robert Toh in Thailand. SUX IT!

Anyway, 2 things I have come to appreciate in Bangkok
1) Damn Nice but CHEAP Food!
2) Damn Sud but CHEAP MASSAGE!!!

Of the 5 days I was there, I went for 3 massages at a massage parlor call Angela's(Eh, in case u are thinking what I think u are thinking, no, these are not Lup Sup Massage Parlor), one Thai, one Foot and lastly one Oil Massage. Each cost about $8 only, wahahahah.. darn cheap. Everything is darn superb, the price, the massage,.... except for one thing, I got massaged by a GUY on my Thai & Oil massage visit..... -_-||| I guessed they must had decided to assign me the only guy masseuse in the parlor since I went in with my girlfriend.

I was pretty alrite with him doing the Thai massage on me, he is quite skilful in fact. When I went for my foot massage, I got a lady to do it for me, whoa, can I see the difference!!!???? I conclude that lady masseuse are still more gentle as compared to the guys. On top of that, I am a bit homophobic, so erm... yeah, I feel gay having the guy touching me around.... but gd thing about Thai massage, U dun have to strip.

When I went for the 3rd time, which was the oil massage, I tried my best to avoid the guy. So before I stepped into the parlor, I checked through the transparent door that HE WASNT AROUND FIRST! So I went it, paid my $$, then.......

HE APPEARED WITH A PACKET OF RICE FROM OUTSIDE......
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Apparently, he went to buy supper.

OMG. The lady boss just pointed in my direction and blabber some Thai to him.... then the guy signalled me to go in with him.... *I felt as if I gonna get poke in my PP* I felt totally sian........ but of cuz I couldnt show that on my face/

Yes, the unthinkable happened. He asked me to strip down to my undies. *I felt a bit cramp liao*. Haiz,.... ok lets not think so much and just enjoy the massage, he does have good skill. As u can see, I was trying to console myself.

He squirted the massage oil from the bottle on my back and started "touching" me....... he also lifted part of my undies during the "act"............

ARRRRRRGGGHHH....... i dun mind an auntie even, but why a guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....???? They should ban guys from being a masseuse!!!!

Anyway, I went back my hotel room, not feeling better, somehow, I got a splitting headache.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

*Whack Princess Gila and MK on head!* Choi!

12:28 AM  
Blogger ~*boing*~ said...

wahahahah.. joe u r right! this is damn funny! wahahahhaa!!! yupyup i agree with princessnilia.. for all you know, the guy who massaged you used to be a lady! that's why "he" "massaged" your behind... =D

4:06 PM  
Blogger ~*boing*~ said...

oh oops!! i didnt read kaiye's comments...great minds think alike i guess.... teehee... joe is a dua cai tau... wahahhahahahahaha

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home