Soviet Titus
I always love this brand of watch. There is no other watch brand that can make me pay that much attention to. Dunno why lar, I am just able to relate feelings and emotion to this brand. With the 天长地久craved at the back of the watch, it further enhance that feeling of mine to the watch. Hey look, I am not a salesman for this brand, haha...... so dun get mistaken.
The brand debut when I was courting my first zhar bo. At age of 17-18,... wah seh,.. I was filled with passion to get my first girlfriend. Of course, this means thinking nothing but her all day long, flung or get bad results because of her, think about doing funny and weird things to please her... blah blah blah. Of course, the most important thing I could do was to give her GIFTS!!!! Presents.... Not only presents, good one!!! So that she could be impressed with moi! Here comes the important question of a 18 year old guy,... where am I gonna get the $$? to buy it? Well, $$ or no $$, I still visited the city chain outlet anyway, just to catch a look at the variety around.
WAH SEH, once I am in the shop looking at the face of every watches, I could see CHOW YUEN FATT's Soviet Titus advertisment playing on it! If I din remember wrongly, he played a pilot leaving his beloved zhar bo a titus before he took off on a 1943 mustang into war. I think Andy Lau got something similar later on.
Then ar,.. I would start assuming the role of chow yuen fatt in my head... and of course my target as my beloved girlfriend.....
Me: *Looked at her face with those 舍不得look, then pass her the Soviet Titus*
GF: *She took the watch..... look at it with heartfelt gratitude and flipped the watch. Yeah, of course she must flipped the watch..... heh heh... *
GF: *She saw the 天长地久, tears trickled slowly down her cheeks*
Me: "Wait for me... "
GF: *She noded her head gently & we hugged*
Me: *I separated us,.... and instead of a fighter jet... I sat onto a Bike. Heh, of course must be practical lar. With my 西巴高 Xi4Ba3Gao2 Eyesight, how to be pilot???*
GF: *She gasped*
Me: *I put on my helmet and ride into the darkness, then background must have very sud and hiong music playing*
Ha! U think i gonna go 火拼with some secret society ar? No lar..... I reach Hawker center and buy Cai Tow Kuay then ride back to find her. She hungry lar, bo bian. But here is how I would continue my fantasy....
As I rode my bike towards her, she started to get all rowdy and excited... she was so happy that she took a step outta the roadside, *must be roadside*
Me: *I can only widen my eyes, cannot shout, cuz the helmet covered my mouth*
Eeeeeekkkkk...... Sceeeech... Bok.
A Car knocked her down........ Her hand that has got the soviet titus on fell out... *eh, it din get disconnected, it just got stretched out and the hand became obvious* I Screeched to a halt and rush towards her.... but then...
Eeeeeekkkkk...... Sceeeech... Bok.
the car from the opposite traffic flow got me. I fell just beside her.
She looked at me crying, I also cry. I held her hand tightly with all my remaining strength. The camera switched to the angle where only the titus can be seen. Maybe the titus will fell off the hand, showing the 天长地久, but then it is like saying the watch cannot make it..
Wahahhaha..... some fantasy eh? Then, its damn romantic for me to die with the one I loved. Now thinking back.... I just wanna say this to the 18year old guy I knew....
SIAO AR!!! *Middle Finger*
Anyway, I never got to give a Titus to any girl I went after, no $$. Haha.. but I did get one from my mum as a gift. Till Today I still kept it. Oh Yah, after I got attached, I got my girlfriend *real one* a Soviet Titus on the Valentine day 2 years ago, I got my dream fulfilled!! And I get the satisfaction of seeing her wear it everyday=)
The brand debut when I was courting my first zhar bo. At age of 17-18,... wah seh,.. I was filled with passion to get my first girlfriend. Of course, this means thinking nothing but her all day long, flung or get bad results because of her, think about doing funny and weird things to please her... blah blah blah. Of course, the most important thing I could do was to give her GIFTS!!!! Presents.... Not only presents, good one!!! So that she could be impressed with moi! Here comes the important question of a 18 year old guy,... where am I gonna get the $$? to buy it? Well, $$ or no $$, I still visited the city chain outlet anyway, just to catch a look at the variety around.
WAH SEH, once I am in the shop looking at the face of every watches, I could see CHOW YUEN FATT's Soviet Titus advertisment playing on it! If I din remember wrongly, he played a pilot leaving his beloved zhar bo a titus before he took off on a 1943 mustang into war. I think Andy Lau got something similar later on.
Then ar,.. I would start assuming the role of chow yuen fatt in my head... and of course my target as my beloved girlfriend.....
Me: *Looked at her face with those 舍不得look, then pass her the Soviet Titus*
GF: *She took the watch..... look at it with heartfelt gratitude and flipped the watch. Yeah, of course she must flipped the watch..... heh heh... *
GF: *She saw the 天长地久, tears trickled slowly down her cheeks*
Me: "Wait for me... "
GF: *She noded her head gently & we hugged*
Me: *I separated us,.... and instead of a fighter jet... I sat onto a Bike. Heh, of course must be practical lar. With my 西巴高 Xi4Ba3Gao2 Eyesight, how to be pilot???*
GF: *She gasped*
Me: *I put on my helmet and ride into the darkness, then background must have very sud and hiong music playing*
Ha! U think i gonna go 火拼with some secret society ar? No lar..... I reach Hawker center and buy Cai Tow Kuay then ride back to find her. She hungry lar, bo bian. But here is how I would continue my fantasy....
As I rode my bike towards her, she started to get all rowdy and excited... she was so happy that she took a step outta the roadside, *must be roadside*
Me: *I can only widen my eyes, cannot shout, cuz the helmet covered my mouth*
Eeeeeekkkkk...... Sceeeech... Bok.
A Car knocked her down........ Her hand that has got the soviet titus on fell out... *eh, it din get disconnected, it just got stretched out and the hand became obvious* I Screeched to a halt and rush towards her.... but then...
Eeeeeekkkkk...... Sceeeech... Bok.
the car from the opposite traffic flow got me. I fell just beside her.
She looked at me crying, I also cry. I held her hand tightly with all my remaining strength. The camera switched to the angle where only the titus can be seen. Maybe the titus will fell off the hand, showing the 天长地久, but then it is like saying the watch cannot make it..
Wahahhaha..... some fantasy eh? Then, its damn romantic for me to die with the one I loved. Now thinking back.... I just wanna say this to the 18year old guy I knew....
SIAO AR!!! *Middle Finger*
Anyway, I never got to give a Titus to any girl I went after, no $$. Haha.. but I did get one from my mum as a gift. Till Today I still kept it. Oh Yah, after I got attached, I got my girlfriend *real one* a Soviet Titus on the Valentine day 2 years ago, I got my dream fulfilled!! And I get the satisfaction of seeing her wear it everyday=)

2 Comments:
You are such a sentimental guy. Return me the Ah Beng in the nerd's body.
*Screw Princess Gila & MK on head*
waahhahaa
Post a Comment
<< Home