Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nakama


It means "company; fellow; colleague; associate; comrade; mate; group; circle of friends; partner" in Japanese.

I realised I had never been lack of company. At every stage of my life, there are always somebody around that I can trust, depend on and of course laugh with. This goes back as long as primary 1.

I always love to be around someone I liked. I am in a way, happier. Especially in the days where I am still unattached. Being with friends keeps my mind from wandering off to the sad and emotional side of me. People asked, "Why is your nick so weird? Is it even a nick? Why dont you give yourself something like 'Dark Knight', 'Onimusha'... blah, even 'Mr Bean' sounds like a better nick? Why Our Days?"

I found my buddies in both Primary & Secondary schools. Till these days, they are still in close contact with me. As you probably would have known from my first entry, I have created and dedicated a site to them. Memories that we created since young. Those are Our memories, Our Days. I always have this belief that the moment when I am to pass away, there is absolutely nothing I can take away except for 2 things. That is Memories or Regret. Therefore, I hope to take away as much memories with me and leave as little regrets as possible.

Anyway, after University, I was outta job for a pretty long time. I am glad I met Blue Turtle. She got me a job in IRAS. From that moment on, fate seems to have triggered a series of chain reaction and my colleagues not only become more, we also become close. We became a clique. We became Friends. (Not more than friends ar.... Dun anyhow think.... )

With them ard, I am always enthu abt going to work. Haha... Well, not exactly. To be precise, its enthu abt slacking during lunch and dinner time=) There are so many fun things that took place I just couldnt describe in one entry. (Perhaps I can have a part II to this? Haha...) I never would have expected to find close frens after graduation. Maybe one or two.... but more than 10??? Wow, thats exaggerating, I tell myself..... Till now, I couldnt believe it.

To anyone of you guys reading this...
Blue Turtle, Boing, Sasuke, Clark, MK, Hogwarts, Jie Jie, Sex Buddha, DLKY, Kenovan, Huisi, Ah Xian, PXD, Brandon, Dave, Ah Jie, khx, LengLeng, Black Bird, Alicia, Esther, I hope we can continue to create memories... which will become Our Days.

Just the Way You Are, Our Days are always going on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home